That joyous happy time is fast approaching and you’ve realized that you still have dozens of holiday cards to finish and mail out. Your wrist is sore and the taste of envelope gum that lingers in your mouth makes finishing seem daunting.
What to write in a Christmas Card?
You’ve run out of ideas of what to write, but you must soldier on and finish this task! Read on and get inspired by these 50 ideas of what to write in a Christmas card.
The following list should help you come up with some great ideas of what to write in all those Christmas cards this year.
So grab that pen, and gather up those holiday cards. It’s go time!
Inspiring Christmas card greetings.
- Wishing you the best of the holiday season, with lots of love and joy!
- Let the joys of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love.
- Sending warm thoughts and lots of love your way this festive season!
- Wishing you a Christmas season full of peace and happiness.
- May you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Wishing you the merriest of holidays and a prosperous New Year.
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love and laughter.
- May your home be filled with joy, light, and peace this holiday season!
- Hoping your holiday season is as special as you are!
- May this Christmas be a wonderful time of love and joy!
Funny things to write in a Christmas card.
- May your Christmas be merry and bright…and may all your presents not need a Costco sized battery pack.
- Reindeer and snowflakes and chilly weather, Christmas is here! Now let’s hope Santa doesn’t drink too much and makes it here.
- Don’t worry if you gain weight this Christmas. You can always tell yourself it’s just extra insulation for the cold winter days.
- May your Christmas be full of beer and wine, family and friends, and plenty of good cheer! But not too much, because those dishes aren’t gonna do themselves.
- Sending joy to all my favorite people! Yes you made the cut.
Newest Christmas Pop-Ups!
Thoughtful Christmas greetings.
- Wishing you cozy moments and special memories this holiday season.
- Wishing you and extra special Christmas full of love and laughter
- Wishing you all the love and joy the holiday season can bring.
- Wishing you a Christmas that sparkles with warmth and happiness.
- Let the Christmas season fill your heart with love and joy!
Religious Christmas greetings.
- May the silence of this season fill you hearts with the joy of our Savior’s birth.
- May the love of Jesus bring you peace and joy this Christmas!
- May the miracle of Christmas fill you hear with joy and love. Merry Christmas!
- May the blessing of God’s peace be with you this Christmas.
- May the lord bless you with His love this Christmas and throughout the coming year!
Coworker Christmas greetings.
- Wishing you the joys of the season and a happy and prosperous New Year!
- Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful and joyous holiday season
- Wishing you all the happiness and success that this season can bring!
- Wishing you a holiday season full of joy and festivities!
- May your Christmas be filled with special moments and happy memories.
- Wishing you good health and much prosperity for the New Year!
- Working with you has always bee wonderful. I wish you a Merry Christmas!
- May the holiday season bring you opportunities and success in life! Merry Christmas.
Christmas greetings for kids.
- May all your wishes come true this Christmas and lots of love, hugs, and kisses for you!
- May your Christmas be full of magical moments and incredible surprises!
- Wishing you a happy holiday season, with lots of fun toys to play with!
- Wishing you lots of yummy treats, fun-filled adventures, and plenty of Christmas cheer!
- Sending lots of hugs and sweet Christmas wishes your way!
- May Santa bring you plenty of toys and lots of Christmas joy!
- Have a jolly Christmas, and make sure to stay on Santa’s nice list!
- Have a wonderful Christmas, and tell the big man I said hello.
Christmas greetings for friends.
- Wishing you the simple joys of the holiday season.
- I wish you a Christmas full of love and lots of fun!
- Wishing you the best of the holiday season! Can’t wait to catch up soon!
- May you be surrounded by the love and warmth of you family and friends this holiday season.
- I’m sending lots of warm wishes your way this holiday season!
- Wishing you all the peace and joy of the holiday season.
- Wishing your family a holiday season full of joy and happiness!
Dirty Christmas greetings.
- May your wreath be evergreen, your eggnog ever spiced, and your love life ever steamy this holiday season.
- in the spirit of the season, may all your naughty dreams come true!
- When I think of you, I touch my elf.
Well, there you have it. If these 50 ideas of what to write in a Christmas card didn’t inspire, and you’re still having troubles coming up with what to write. You may need to tap that eggnog a little early this year to help you find the strength to finish those Christmas cards.
If you need to stock up on Christmas cards, be sure to check out all the fun and festive pop-up Christmas cards available.